There are certain herbs for fertility which have been proven to boost reproductive health and function. Sometimes, it could be difficult and burdensome to figure out the appropriate herbs for fertility and you might end up purchasing expensive supplements that give you little or no value. But not to worry, I would be discussing herbs for fertility you need and how they can be beneficial for your reproductive health. They include the following:
- CHASTEBERRY (VITEX AGANUS CASTUS): Chasteberry is a traditional herb for fertility that has been used historically for years to treat hormonal imbalances in women. Studies and research have been able to show and prove that chasteberry is a very important herbal treatment for female hormonal imbalance, infertility, anovulation (inability to ovulate), irregular menstrual cycles, anovulatory cycle, amenorrhea (absence of menstruation) and other disorders relating to hormonal function in women.
Research has also been able to show that vitex aganus extracts and some phytochemicals enhance the activity of dopamine which inhibits excessive prolactin secretion (hyperprolactinemia) from the anterior pituitary gland (this gland regulates several physiological processes including growth, stress, lactation and reproduction). As chasteberry helps to balance the ratio and levels for normal menstrual function, ovulation and fertility, it is very useful for women who have polycystic ovarian syndrome who have irregular menstrual cycles and do not ovulate regularly. All these benefits make vitex aganus castus safe for women trying to get pregnant.
- RED CLOVER: Red clover has very good nutritional and fertility boosting properties. It balances and restores hormonal function as well as nourishing the uterus. It purifies blood as it eliminates toxins which could hinder conception and reduce fertility. It also improves blood circulation to your reproductive organs essential for reproduction. Red clover contains oestrogen-like compounds called isoflavones which may enhance fertility in women and boost oestrogen levels in women deficient in oestrogen. It has also been shown to balance acid-alkaline levels of the vagina to boost conception.
- GINSENG: Ginseng is a very useful herb for fertility with numerous benefits. In men, it is well known for treating sexual dysfunction and boosting sexual performance. It has also been shown to improve sperm count and quality in healthy individuals and patients with infertility problems. In women, ginseng has been proven to improve uterine health and function, thereby boosting fertility. It also helps in toning the muscles of the uterus which may improve the implantation (happens when a fertilized egg attaches itself to the lining of the uterus in order to begin growing) of the foetus after conception. It also boosts egg follicle development and affects hormonal levels positively.
- GINGKO BILOBA: Studies have been able to prove that gingko baloba improves blood circulation and increases peripheral blood flow to the reproductive organs for proper functioning. It also performs cleansing antioxidant function.
- MACA ROOT: Maca root is a potential herb for fertility. Studies and research have been able to show that maca root boosts libido and sexual functioning in men. It has also been shown to improve sperm quality in both fertile and infertile men. It also promotes natural antioxidants like glutathione to help fight off free radicals that could damage cells in the body.
- There are other herbs for fertility targeted at solving erectile dysfunction problems and boosting sexual performance. These herbs help stimulate sexual drive and increases libido. They stimulate blood flow to the genitals help maintain long lasting erection. They enhance sexual excitement and give more powerful orgasms as well. Aside ginseng, maca root and gingko biloba, they include Horny goat weed powder, Lepidium meyenii, Tribulus terrestris, Catuaba powder, Damiana powder and Muira Pauma.
All these herbs for fertility are contained in the right proportion and dosage in EVERGREEN FORMULAR FOR MEN AND WOMEN fertility supplements for couples trying to conceive. The herbs for solving erectile dysfunction problems and low libido are contained in EVERGREEN POTENT. They are very effective for you if you are trying to boost your chances of getting pregnant. They also contain multivitamins to enhance your reproductive function and wellness.