Have you been trying to get pregnant without success? I will be sharing top seven easiest ways to get pregnant. Feeling the heartbeat of your little one growing inside of you could bring so much joy. It is indeed a beautiful feeling to be part of the amazing journey and transformation. For some couples, the road to parenthood could be smooth and short, while it could be challenging and take longer than expected for some. If you have been trying to conceive without results, do not worry. Hopefully, this top seven easiest ways to get pregnant will provide you with the knowledge you need to know to make your journey to pregnancy smooth and successful. You would know how to enhance your efforts and make sure you have the best possible chance of pregnancy each month.
Starting your pregnancy journey, I will provide you with the right steps you need to know which include ovulation knowledge, tracking your ovulation period properly, nutritional and health tips for men and women. We hope this will maximize your efforts and give you the knowledge you need to get pregnant. These top seven easiest ways to get pregnant include the following:
- KNOW YOUR FERTILE/OVULATION PERIOD: Having sex during your fertile/ ovulation period, is one of the easiest ways to get pregnant. The best time for a woman to have sex with her husband is during her ovulation period. It will greatly increase your chances of getting pregnant. Usually, ovulation occurs mid-way between your menstrual cycle. Your menstrual cycle starts from the first day of your menstruation to the day before the next menstruation begins. Ovulation lasts for about 12 to 18 hours. As soon as the egg is released from the ovary, it can only be fertilizable within 12 – 24 hours. If it is not fertilized by a sperm during this time, it dies and is eventually shed with the uterine lining.
You may notice wetter, clearer and more slippery mucus around the time of your ovulation. You may also experience breast tenderness and abdominal pain. However, some of these symptoms could also occur prior to menstruation and early stages of pregnancy. Therefore, the best way to know your ovulation is to do a proper test using Predicte ovulation test kit.
- TAKE FERTILITY SUPPLEMENTS: Couples trying to conceive should go for fertility supplements like Evergreen formular for men and women including Evergreen EggBoost for women as they are recommended for Dad and Mums to be. Taking these fertility supplements will greatly boost your chances of pregnancy making them a choice as one of the easiest ways to get pregnant. Evergreen formular for men improves sperm count, morphology and quality.
If these parameters are not ok, the man will find difficulty impregnating his partner successfully. Evergreen formular for men also boosts overall male fertility. Evergreen formular for women boosts a woman’s fertility and increase her chances of getting pregnant while Evergreen EggBoost improves the quality of a woman’s egg and optimizes overall ovarian function for successful conception.
- AVOID ALCOHOL AND SMOKING: Couples trying to conceive should avoid alcohol and smoking at all cost as they can greatly impede your chances of getting pregnant. They decrease sperm quantity, quality and motility in men as well as disrupting hormonal and DNA activity. They also affect the function of the liver which regulates hormonal function necessary for sperm growth and ovulation.
- MANAGE STRESS: Stress can alter hormonal level and subsequently menstruation and ovulation. When you react to stress in a negative way, it could create a bad impact on your health. It can alter the functioning of the hypothalamus which regulates hormonal, appetite and emotional function. It is possible you may not ovulate if you are stressed out, therefore it is important you to relax in your journey to pregnancy.
- DON’T GET TOO OVER-HEATED: Elevated Temperatures around the scrotum especially, could reduce sperm production. It is good you reduce your time in hot tubs. You should also avoid tight fitting-pants and placing your laptop directly on your laps.
- EAT HEALTHY FOODS: It is important you eat healthy while trying to conceive as you prepare your body for pregnancy. You should take foods rich in protein, calcium, folic acid and iron. You should therefore take more of leafy green vegetables, beans, cereals, whole grains, nuts, milk, yoghurts and healthy sources of fats. Avoid too much junks, processed foods and caffeine as well.
- GO FOR VAGINAL LUBRICANTS LIKE PRESEED: At times, women experience vaginal dryness during sex. This is due to lack of sufficient cervical secretions which make sex painful and less enjoyable. The lubrication may not even show up if the woman is sexually aroused.
In a bid to solve the challenges of vaginal dryness, couples may go for other lubricants such as mineral oils, saliva or water which could be dangerous to the sperm and eventually prevent it from swimming effectively to reach the egg. Preseed is the right solution in combating the problem of vaginal dryness as it is a sperm friendly lubricant which mimics natural cervical mucus thereby creating a suitable environment for the sperm to thrive as it journeys towards the egg for fertilization.
If you have been trying to get pregnant for a while now without any result, you can contact us on 0705464000. Always feel free to discuss any of your fertility issues with us. We will always be there to help you. We look forward to your testimony and we hope these top seven ways to get pregnant will help you in your journey to pregnancy.
Have you read about five ways to get pregnant fast naturally?