Ovulation is when an egg is released inside a woman’s body. This usually occurs once in each menstrual cycle. For most women, it happens in the middle of the cycle. The egg released during ovulation can be fertilized by a man’s sperm, causing the woman to become pregnant. If a woman does not ovulate, she cannot get pregnant. To confirm whether you’re ovulating or not, you should get PREDICTE OVULATION TEST KIT. If you’ve done the test and discovered that you’re not ovulating, it could be because of some of the following reasons:
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome(PCOS): Women with PCOS may not ovulate regularly due to hormone imbalance associated with their condition. This causes small fluid-filled sacs called cysts to grow in the ovaries which never mature enough to trigger ovulation. PCOS women are also more prone to miscarriages, which is why PCOS is a common cause of One of the most common symptoms of PCOS is irregular menstruation.
- Hyperprolactinemia: A woman who is neither pregnant nor nursing a baby, but experiences breast milk production is most likely not ovulating properly. When the female body produces high amount of prolactin, it can block ovulation and cause infertility. Women with hyperprolactinemia usually present with amenorrhea (lack of menstruation) and sometimes galactorrhea (abnormal milk production).
- Premature ovarian failure (POF): This is also called early menopause. It refers to the loss of function of the ovaries before a woman reaches age 40. Common symptoms of POF include; absence of menstruation, irregular menstruation, or infrequent menstruation. Symptoms may also include; fatigue, night sweats, infertility, insomnia, irritability, mood swings, sexual dysfunction, or vaginal dryness.
- Too much stress – The brain is responsible for regulating your appetite and emotions. The brain also controls the hormones that tell your ovaries when to release eggs. If you’re stressed out, you may experience delayed ovulation or no ovulation at all.
- Obesity – Women who are obese have higher levels of a hormone called leptin, which is produced in fatty tissue. This can destroy the balance of hormones that control ovulation.
Most of these conditions are clearly linked to hormonal imbalance. Since hormones are responsible for regulating when a woman ovulates, an imbalance of those hormones would disrupt the process of maturation and release of egg from the ovary. For women who wish to conceive but are experiencing hormonal imbalance, anovulation and pcos, it is recommended to take EVERGREEN FORMULAR FOR WOMEN which boosts overall fertility and corrects hormonal imbalance. It also contains full antioxidant support to counter the damaging effect of free radicals produced by stress in the body.