NATAL CARE or NATAL CARE PLUS… Which one should you take for your pregnancy?
Are you pregnant and wondering whether you should take NATAL CARE or NATAL CARE PLUS? Well, check this out!
Both NATAL CARE and NATAL CARE PLUS are packed with the essential vitamins and minerals that you and your baby need during all 3 trimesters of pregnancy. Here are some of the nutrients inside NATAL CARE and NATAL CARE PLUS.
EVERGREEN NATAL CARE AND EVERGREEN NATAL CARE PLUS BOTH CONTAIN:
- VITAMIN D: During pregnancy, Vitamin D reduces the risk of pre-eclampsia, low birthweight and premature birth.
- VITAMIN C:Both mother and baby need vitamin C for tissue repair and wound healing. It helps the baby’s bones to develop properly. Vitamin C also aids in the body’s production of collagen and helps strengthen immunity.
- VITAMIN E: Vitamin E helps to protect the organs, tissues and cells of the body from harmful radicals. It supports the immune system and reduces the risk of miscarriage in early stages of pregnancy.
- VITAMIN K: Vitamin K plays an essential role in blood clotting, thus enabling wounds to heal properly. Vitamin K also contributes to bone strength and density.
- VITAMIN B1 (THIAMINE): It is important in placental function. The placenta helps in the provision of oxygen and nutrients to your growing baby and remove waste products from your baby’s blood
- VITAMIN B2 (RIBOFLAVIN): Riboflavin can help relief the symptoms of morning sickness. Morning sickness and nausea can make you tired during pregnancy. But if you take the right amounts of vitamin B2, you should feel less nauseous and more energized. It also helps in the development of the baby’s bones, nervous system, and muscles while in the womb.
- VITAMIN B3 (NIACIN): Niacin is important for the baby’s brain development. It also helps to ease nausea, reduce painful migraine and improves digestion during pregnancy.
- VITAMIN B5 (PANTOTHENIC ACID): Pantothenic acid helps to release hormones that help you fight stress. It also helps prevent muscle cramps during pregnancy,
- VITAMIN B6 (PYRIDOXINE): Pyridoxine is essential for the development of your baby’s brain and nervous system throughout each week of pregnancy. It helps to prevent low birth weight as well.
- VITAMIN B12 (CYANOCOBALAMIN): Vitamin B12 is important for the baby’s neural tube formation, brain and spine development. It can help to prevent birth defects in your baby.
- BIOTIN: Just as Biotin boosts your nails, skin and hair health, it will do the same for your baby’s. Healthy, biotin-enriched skin will be less vulnerable to skin rash, infant acne, eczema and cradle cap. In addition, more biotin may relief pregnancy symptoms like fatigue and skin problems
- IRON: Iron is very important to make extra blood for you and your baby during pregnancy. It reduces the risk of anemia.
- CALCIUM: During pregnancy, Calcium helps your baby grow healthy muscles, heart, nerves as well as developing a normal heart rhythm and blood-clotting abilities.
- IODINE: Iodine is essential for healthy brain development in the fetus. It is also good for breastfeeding mothers.
- FOLIC ACID: Folic acid is very important because it can help prevent some major birth defects of the baby’s brain (anencephaly) and spine (spina bifida).
THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NATAL CARE AND NATAL CARE PLUS is that NATAL CARE PLUS contains OMEGA 3 FISH OIL. Omega-3 is good for both the mother and the foetus, especially in the 2nd and 3rd trimesters of pregnancy. However, it can be still be taken during the first trimester.
Here are some BENEFITS OF OMEGA-3 FISH OIL DURING PREGNANCY?
- Omega-3 fish oil is essential for early visual, cognitive, and neurological development of the baby.
- Omega 3 fish oil reduces the risk of premature delivery and lower the risk of preeclampsia.
- Omega-3 consumption may reduce allergies in infants
- Adequate Omega-3 fish oil intake is essential for maintaining the balanced production of prostaglandins which help regulate important physiological functions including blood clotting, blood pressure, nerve transmission, the inflammatory and allergic responses, the functions of the kidneys and gastrointestinal tract and the production of other hormones.
- Taking Omega 3 fish oil during pregnancy, allows the body to build up its stores of essential fatty acids. Taking fish oil during pregnancy’s first trimester is vital, as the brain and nervous system is one of the first things to develop during the first stages of pregnancy.
Leave a comment below if this article was helpful to you. Share this article with your friends and family who are pregnant so they can make the right choice for themselves and their babies. Click here to get NATAL CARE or NATAL CARE PLUS.