Evergreen Vitamin C Blisters
Vitamin C is an essential vitamin. Vitamin C is an important factor in many of the body’s various life-giving and life-maintaining functions including the successful operation of the immune system. Unfortunately, Vitamin C is not naturally produced by our bodies. This means that although it is an essential vitamin, it must be replenished every day in order for good health to be maintained. Therefore, we need to take Evergreen Vitamin daily.
Vitamin C is well known for its vital role in the immune system. It is also necessary for the production of collagen and is therefore important for skin, bone, and joint health. It is also a highly effective antioxidant that can protect the body’s cells from damage by free radicals and reactive oxygen molecules generated during normal metabolism and exposure to environmental toxins.
- Vitamin C helps speed up the healing process of wounds after an accident, surgery, childbirth, etc… it contributes to the formation of collagen, which is the most important protein of connective tissue.
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that contributes to strengthening your body’s natural defenses against infections and diseases.
- Vitamin C can help improve the absorption of iron from the diet. This is essential for blood production.
- Some studies have shown that oxidative stress and inflammation near the central nervous system can increase the risk of dementia. Vitamin C intake has been shown to have a protective effect on thinking and memory as you age.
- Intake of Vitamin C has been linked to reduced blood uric acid levels and lower risk of gout, which is a form of arthritis due to the defective metabolism of uric acid.
Similar Products You May Like
Carrot-Top Drugs Limited is a household name for couples trying for a baby. The company is built on a tripod of hard work, transparency, and commitment to our numerous customers.
Visit Our Office
103 Lagos St, Ebute Metta 101212, Lagos