It is good you know how you to use ovulation calculator to conceive a baby boy or a girl, when planning your conception.Knowing exactly when you would ovulate is a very important fertility information for you.You can get pregnant on your fertile days which is about three to five days before your ovulation and on the day of ovulation. With the knowledge of ovulation calculator, you will be able to time sex better to boost your chances of conceiving a baby boy or girl. I will be sharing information on how you can use ovulation calculator to achieve this.
How to calculate your ovulation:
For you to accurately determine your ovulation period, you should have a regular and steady menstrual cycle. However, this could be difficult for some women who experience irregular menstrual cycles due to hormonal imbalance. If you are going through this, you would have to take fertility supplements like Evergreen formular for women which correct hormonal imbalance.
A normal menstrual cycle length lasts between 21 to 35 days. Your menstrual cycle is counted from the first day of your menstruation to the day before your next menstruation begins. Ovulation occurs mid-way between your menstrual cycle. During this time, you could experience some symptoms such as clearer and slippery cervical mucus, light spotting or discharge, breast tenderness, abdominal pain. However, these symptoms could also be associated with menstruation and early pregnancy symptoms. Also, ovulation periods may very due to certain drugs, stress and other factors. It is therefore necessary to do a proper test using ovulation predictor kit such as predicte ovulation test kit for accurate determination.
How you can conceive a boy using ovulation calculator:
To boost your chances of giving birth to a boy, you should have sex as at the time you are ovulating. Sperm cells are always X (female sperm) or Y (male sperm). If the Y sperm cell meets the egg (X) the baby will be a boy. Y sperm which is the male sperm is faster in swimming than the X sperm which is the female sperm. They use most of their energy to swim and they have a life sperm of about 24 hours. Therefore, making the male sperm to be the first to reach and fertilize the egg as the female sperm swims slower. You should abstain from sex as at 3 to 5 days prior to your ovulation period. You should also have sexual intercourse which allows for deep penetration so that the sperm can be deposited to the cervix where the cervical mucus will create a suitable environment for the male sperm to swim to the point of fertilization. Men should avoid tight fitting clothes as heat could kill the sperm. Women should also have sex drive and be able to produce fertile quality cervical mucus to create a suitable environment for the sperm. Fertility supplements like Evergreen CM and vaginal lubricants like Preseed vaginal lubricant will help you achieve this.
How you can conceive a girl using ovulation calculator: To boost your chances of conceiving a girl, you should have sex around three to five days to your ovulation period as the X sperm which is the female sperm can stay in the reproductive tract for up to 5 days. As I said earlier, the female sperm swims slower till it reaches the point of fertilization. You should avoid sexual intercourse just before ovulation and during your ovulation period.
HOW TO USE PREDICTE OVULATION TEST KIT TO CONFIRM YOUR OVULATION
Predicte ovulation test kit comes with a manual that fully explains when you should start testing based on the length of your menstrual cycle. The test is fast and easy to use. It can predict when there is LH (Luteinizing Hormone) surge, and in turn, when you are likely to ovulate. To begin testing you must know the length of your menstrual cycle. You should follow these instructions as you begin testing:
- Do not use your first morning urine sample as LH (Luteinizing hormone is synthesized in your body in the morning. Therefore, it will not show up in your urine later in the day.
- The best time for you to collect your urine is between 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Collect urine samples at about the same time each day
- Reduce liquid intake about 2 hours before collecting your urine as a diluted urine sample can prevent the test from detecting LH surge.
- Remove the predicte test strip from the sealed pouch
- Immerse the strip into the urine with the arrow end pointing towards the urine. Do not immerse past the MAX (marker line). Take the strip out after 5 seconds and lay the strip flat on a clean, dry non-absorbent surface (such as the mouth of the urine container
- Wait for colored bands to appear. Depending on the concentration of the LH (Luteinizing hormone) in the test specimen, positive results may be observed in as little as 40 seconds. However, to confirm negative results, the complete reaction time of 10 minutes is required. Do not read the results after more than 10 minutes.
- If you get a positive result, you should have sex in the next 24 to 36 hours from the time you got the positive result to boost your chances of giving birth to a boy. If the result is negative, you are not ovulating yet
- If the result is positive, the test line will be darker than the control line or equal to the control line in colour and intensity and if the result is negative, the test line will be faint and lighter than the control line.