Sometimes, women could experience vaginal dryness while trying to get pregnant. This is due to lack of sufficient vaginal and cervical secretions which makes sex painful and less enjoyable. The lubrication may not even show up even if the woman is sexually aroused.
In a bid to solve the problem of vaginal dryness while trying to get pregnant, couples may go for other lubricants which could be dangerous to the sperm. Some of these lubricants such as mineral oils, saliva and water can kill the sperm on contact and prevent it from swimming effectively to reach the egg. Pre-seed is the right solution in combating the problem of vaginal dryness as it is a sperm friendly vaginal lubricant which mimics natural cervical mucus. and creates a suitable environment for the sperm. Here are benefits of using Pre-seed vaginal lubricant while trying to get Pregnant:
- Pre-Seed vaginal lubricant provides a favorable environment for the sperm, with a pH and viscosity that matches the optimal fertility fluids of a woman’s body. In addition, it contains antioxidant support for the sperm’s health and longevity, therefore improving the sperm’s ability to make it through to the cervix and beyond. The applicator gets the lubricant all the way up to the cervix, maximizing its sperm-protecting benefits in the vaginal canal and cervical opening.
- It is Isotonic to the semen: Pre-seed is isotonic to the semen, meaning it has the same concentration with the semen unlike other lubricants that are higher in concentration and could be damaging to the sperm or limit the sperm’s ability to penetrate the egg
- It is an intimate moisturizer: It provides moisture where it is required the most, without harming the sperm.
- It does not interfere with fertilization or embryo development.
- It contains plant sugar (arabinogalactan) for antioxidant support of the sperm, to prevent the sperm from damage.
- It is also non-toxic, causes no irritation, has no adverse effect and it is easy to apply
HOW TO APPLY PRE-SEED VAGINAL LUBRICANT WHILE TRYING TO GET PREGNANT
Apply 10-15 minutes before intercourse. Using the measurements marked on the applicator, dispense 2-3 g of Pre-Seed Lubricant into the applicator. (The applicator gets the lubricant all the way up to the cervix, maximizing its sperm-protecting benefits in the vaginal canal and at the cervical opening