- Staying Up Late: Studies have shown that people who don’t sleep well have a substantially higher level of the stress hormones, adrenocorticotropic and cortisol, both of which are known to inhibit a healthy fertility cycle. Make sure you rest for at least 7 hours per night.
- Too much or Too little exercise: Regular exercise can help you maintain a healthier weight, which equals to better fertility. However, it is possible to have too much of a good thing. So, when you do too much exercise, it can harm your fertility. This is why athletes commonly struggle with infertility.
- Using Water-Based Lubricant: If you’re trying to conceive, ordinary lubricants and water-based lubricants may be working against your efforts by inhibiting spermmovement by 60-100 percent. It is better to use fertility-friendly lubricants like PreSeed.
- Eating junk foods: Taking too much fast foods and junks can is bad for overall health and especially bad for fertility. Junk foods don’t give your body the essential nutrients that you need. Limit or cut out processed foods, sweets, and saturated fats. Make sure you eat proper meals and include fruits, vegetables, and lean proteins in your diet.
- Smoking: Sperm and eggs can be negatively affected by toxins in tobacco smoke. Some of these toxins are cadmium and cotinine whichcan damage DNA in eggs and sperm, thus making it difficult to get pregnant, and even if pregnancy occurs, there is a high risk of having abnormal children. Asides that, smoking has been linked to an increased risk for many cancers, heart disease, emphysema, and a number of other health problems. So, please for your own good, stop it!
If you’re trying to conceive, don’t forget to take fertility supplements like EVERGREEN FORMULAR FOR MEN and WOMEN to boost your fertility. These supplements contain antioxidants that can reduce the damaging effects of free radicals. They boost overall fertility and fully optimize the male and female reproductive tissues for pregnancy to occur fast naturally.