Taking too much of sugary drinks can boost inflammation, cause you to gain extra weight, AND make you more likely to develop Arthritis. On the other hand, drinking enough water can help decrease pain. Your joints are 70%-80% water, so getting enough will keep the synovial fluid in your joints well lubricated.
Here are 5 Tips for maintaining a healthy Joint.
- Exercise: Exercise is important for people with arthritis. It increases strength and flexibility, reduces joint pain and helps combat fatigue. The thought of walking when your joints are painful may be overwhelming but you don’t need to run too fast or perform strenuous tasks. Low impact exercises like walking, swimming, cycling and stretching can ease your pain. So, while the joint pain or arthritis is trying to keep you down, exercises will keep you moving.
- Posture: Good posture prevents strain on your joints, muscles and spine. Just as poor posture places increased stress on the joints in your body, good posture decreases those stresses. Practicing good sitting habits is one way to help improve posture and back health. Standing up and stretching regularly may also help to prevent back pain.
- Proper Use: Be sure to extend and flex your joints in the way they’re meant to be used. Avoid overextending your joints and avoid stressful positions as well as techniques that could put you at risk for injury.
- Stay Active: Do not keep your joints in the same position for long periods of time. If you work at a job that requires you to sit for long hours, it is advisable to stand up occasionally for a stretch of a small walk inside your office OR adjust your seating position. This will help keep your joints from becoming stiff.
- Evergreen Joint Care Supplement: Evergreen Joint Care is recommended to maintain the integrity of the joints and cartilage.
- It PROMOTES Joint health, flexibility and comfort
- Supports healthy cartilage
- Recommended for persons experiencing joint pain.
DOSAGE: Take one capsule 1-3 times daily, preferably with meals.